|Number of copies||
10 copies of book, 100 copies of book, 20 copies of book, 50 copies of book
ADD VALUE – Small Bulk Pre Orders!
$250.00 – $2,350.00
What if you could bring more value to your work, your relationships and your life?
It starts with appreciating and enriching your self-worth and what you cherish.
Add Value takes a deep dive into the meaning of value – a concept we throw around and take
for granted, but is at the heart of every decision and action we take.
In the age of artificial intelligence our human values are more important than ever, yet we often
only look to them in times of trouble.
Author Mark Carter is your guide to rediscovering and redefining the many facets of value in your life to become authentically, healthily and wholeheartedly you.
It’s time to put your values first. Learn how to:
• realise and expand your full potential in your career
• identify your personal values for success at work and beyond
• stop compromising your authentic value
• find meaning and fulfillment in your relationships
• contribute value through philanthropy for social impact
• focus on strong, personal human connections in a digital age
Add Value is a unique and insightful book for anyone with the curiosity and energy to invest in
themselves in order to thrive, today and into the future.
This is a chance for MC’s business clients to pre order small bulk copies for their business and teams.
‘ADD VALUE’ will be released by WILEY in June 2020. The forward is written by Chris Hall.
This is an opportunity for MC’s business clients to pre order (small) bulk numbers.
MC will co ordinate delivery of first pre orders of press
*THIS IS FOR ORDERS WITHIN AUSTRALIA
** A SEPARATE LINK WILL BE PROVIDED FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Contact MC directly about bulk numbers more than 100.
There is also an opportunity to include your own introduction and opening to the book.
Contact MC about these 2 options.
- Note: MC will arrange personal delivery of these business client pre orders. Typical of his style, also true to the theme of the book, he’ll be adding value along the way!