Realign And Redefine Your Business Culture And Performance For The Economy Post Lockdown
There are a couple of powerful, reflective questions on the tip of every business tongue at this moment:
- How do we survive then thrive in the next stage of a pandemic: re emergence?
- How do we then continue to remain relevant in a rapidly changing world?
There is primary view point that taps into and unlocks potential solutions to these two questions when you spend a little time tinkering with your business engine, model and service, converting it from V1 or V2 to a V8.
The word ‘value’ is at the core of many conversations around you – whether in personal life, in the community or in business. ‘Value’ is at the heart of all decision-making and determines our effectiveness and impact in the world.
The same is true for your business.
Add Value provides you with a framework to impact, success and fulfillment in business and beyond.
The notion of value arises in concepts like ‘being authentic’ and ‘connecting with people’. Without a complete sense of value, we are unprepared and unskilled to manage the challenges of today and tomorrow.
From insightful people and behaviour Mark Carter, his new book and model will teach you how to build a values driven culture and how to implement value into every aspect of the experience economy.
- Develop the skills required for fulfillment and success in the digital era
- Cultivate a culture of value
- Build a legacy based on moral worth adding value to your industry, customers and communities
In the age of AI, human skills like humility, empathy and communication are becoming invaluable. By following your values, you can deliver unparalleled solutions through more authentic everyday interactions. Add Value is for anyone who wishes to proactively invest in their growth and impact.
As a part of the release of Add Value this is an opportunity to get your business and teams aligned with a framework to underpin your re emergent success.
* Sessions will be run virtually or, when permitted, live
* Numbers can be adapted: contact us for less/more than 50 participants
* The bespoke session delivery to be booked in and conducted by March 1st 2021
* Your academy access can be via business group profile or unlocked via a bespoke code
* Bookings can be made via cart or contact us directly to arrange bespoke invoicing or split payments.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
They said what?! Recent reviews for remote sessions:
‘Mark was engaging, informative, interactive and knowledgeable. We really valued his insight and time.’
Victorian Building Authority
‘We e-connected and attended a session that indeed added value to our mindset! Distributing it to their teams afterwards, had my inbox receiving quite some satisfying emails! Thank you Mark, you made the preliminary work and the actual attendance, although virtual, an amazing experience!’
Congress Rental Network